" Information is Power if shared is Empowerment ! "
Pamoja Tuangamize Corona
Safisha Mikono kila mara na sabuni
Epuka sehemu zenye msongamano wa watu wengi
Peana tarifa kwa Daktari ukiona dalili isio ya kawaida
Kunywa Maji kwa wingi
Epuka kushika macho kwa mikono
Fuatilia matangazo na tarifa kuhusu Corona
Get updates from WHO database of publications on coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Articles are searchable by author, key word (title, author, journal), journal, or by general topic. To see the most recently added citations, select “Newest updates”. The database is updated daily, Monday through Friday.
Experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection. In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.
Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases: Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you do not drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That is very dangerous.
• If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
• Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
• This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
• If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
• If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours so if you come into contact with any metal surface - wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
• On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
• Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
• Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but - a lot can happen during that time - you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
• You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
• Cant emphasis enough - drink plenty of water! THE SYMPTOMS